Welcome To Youshh!
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Using Youshh means you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, including the Privacy and Cookie Policies. Please do not use the site if you disagree with any or all of these Terms and Conditions. If you are using the Service on behalf of a company/organisation, you are confirming that you have the authority to act on their behalf, and that company/organisation accepts this Agreement. Here, “you” and “your” will refer to that company/organisation.
Modification to the Terms and/or Service
We may modify this Agreement, for instance, to reflect changes to our Service for legal, regulatory, or security reasons. Changes that address newly available features of the Service, or changes made for legal reasons may be of immediate effect. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should remove any Content you uploaded and discontinue your use of the Service.
Youshh has the discretion to update these terms at any time. To stay up-to-date, it is important to regularly review these Terms for changes. If you use the site after changes are made to these Terms and Conditions, it will be considered that you accept the changes made.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to the Terms and Conditionsfor more information on the use of the Service.
Data We Collect
When you use these services, Youshh, and potentially third parties, collect information about you. This information may include/reflect personal identifying information and non-personal information (referred to in these terms as “your data”).
The personal identification information that we collect is limited to registered Youshh account holders. Account holders may be asked for: their full name, age, residential/billing/delivery/email addresses, phone number and payment/card details. Registered Youshh account holders must voluntarily provide their personal identification information in order for it to be collected.
Non-personal Identification Information
Non-personal identification information may be collected about all users whenever they use the Youshh Service, including non-registered Youshh account holders. We may collect certain types of data including your IP address, browser type, operating system and basic device information and the web page you visited before reaching Youshh.
To be paid from the monetization of your Content on Youshh, you will need to have a valid PayPal account andf provide Youshh with the email address associated with that PayPal account to which funds can be paid into. We do not directly collect or store sensitive banking information.
Youshh account holders can create a profile and upload Content to the Service, which includes videos, text, photographs, logos and artworks. Others may view your videos, alongside other metadata such as titles and descriptions. Others may see your interactions with others, such as comments, “likes” and ratings.
Third Party Collected Information
How We Use Yo ur Data
- We use your data to authenticate your identity when you access your Youshh account.
- We use your data to provide our services, make payment to you, provide customer support, and comply with our contractual obligations to you.
- We use your data to communicate with you, i.e. respond to an inquiry, questions and other requests.
- We use your data to improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We use your data to improve the service. We may use the feedback you provide to us to improve our products and services.
- We use your data to personalise the service to you, including showing videos that you might enjoy, based upon your video viewing choices.
- We use your data within marketing and advertising, to show you third-party ads. This can include “targeted ads” based on your activities.
How We Protect Your Data
Youshh implements appropriate measures in terms of data collection, storage, security and processing practices to protect our user’s stored data, such as username, password, name, address and contact details from unauthorised access, modification, release or damage. An encrypted and protected SSL communication channel is used for private exchange of sensitive data between Youshh and its Users.
Who We Share Your Data With
Youshh does not partake in the sale, rent or trade of its users personal identification. We may share, with our business partners, trusted Affiliates and advertisers, standard generic information, such as aggregated demographic information, which is not linked to any user’s personal identification information. To aid business operations, or to manage activities on our behalf, we may use third-party service providers, with whom we may share your personal identification information for limited purposes upon your consent to these Terms and Conditions. In extreme circumstances, without your consent, we may be required to disclose your data and personal identification information, these are:
- When we have reason to believe it is compulsory by law.
- When we have reason to believe it is essential to defend Youshh, our rights or property.
- In the event of a corporate merger/acquisition, purchase/sale of assets, liquidation or dissolution, to any successor or purchaser.
Youshh will not require your consent in any of the above circumstances, however, to the extent permitted by law, we may attempt to notify you of any such events.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you have any questions about the Terms of the Service or the practices of Youshh, please contact us using our Contact Us section located at the bottom of every page via email directed to the Legal department.
Effective as of the 9th July 2020